Wat is de Future Classroom? (http://fcl.eun.org/about)
“It has been designed as a “Living Lab’ for how ICT can be implemented in schools and where policy makers, ICT suppliers, teachers and educational researchers can come together to:
- Rethink how new technologies can support the educational reform process at both national and European level.
- Engage in regular workshops, seminars and courses on how existing and emerging technologies can have a transformative effect on teaching and learning processes.
- Develop new economic models in order that teaching and learning activities designed for the future classroom can be mainstreamed and taken to scale.”
- Wat betekent deze technologie voor onze lespraktijk?
- Ontwerpen van onze lessen met behulp van ICT (aan de hand van de Toll-net placemats methode).
Waar en wanneer:
- Vrijdag 1 december van 9.30 u tot 15.30 u – Future Classroom Lab – Trierstraat 61 – 1000 Brussel